Wine, Food, Friends - Conversations For A Life Well Lived
Western Mountain Brook’s Wine Shop is voted as 2016 Birmingham’s Best wine shop. Click here to read more…
Join us for an evening of great wine and delicious food at our 2015 Fall Wine and Food Event at the Birmingham Zoo!
- Friday, September 25, 2015 6 – 9 pm
- Over 650 wines to taste, winemakers, and experts to answer questions.
- Some of the best local food featuring: Greene Prairie Shrimp, Spoon & Ladle, Dirt Road Casseroles, Fox Valley crab cakes, Southern Fried Pies, Zeigler, Pretty Perfect Pimento Cheese, Salsa Senorita, Dean’s Cakes, Western’s Homemade Fudge, Alecia’s Soups and Spices, Stone Hollow Creamery, Sweet Melissa’s, Pure Alabama Honey, G’s Apple Dreams, Lunchbox Express Salsa, Merry Cheese Crisps, GMomma’s Cookies, Chuck’s Choice, Holmsted Fines, Cookies by Donna, Laco Gourmet, Taziki’s Hummus, Slap Happy BBQ, Betty Jo’s Slaw, Nabeel’s, Fairhope Roasting Company, Mook Mills, and also Hissho Sushi, Boars Head, Imported Cheeses, Hereford 1881 Steaks, Smoked Ribs and Pork Tenders, and Johnsonville Brats, Superior Lamb, and Community Coffee
- Free Govino souvenir “glass”
- Free Photo courtesy of DEX Imaging
- SUPER WINE DEALS (Download the book below) to purchase at the show available for pick up at the store.
- All proceeds will benefit the Emmet Oneal Library.
- Ticket prices: $60 in advance, $75 at the door, $50 group rate of 10 or more.
- PURCHASE TICKETS HERE or at any Western location or the Emmet O’neal Library.
- Purchase Raffle Tickets in Advance also online.
- Group Discount Tickets (10 or more) available for $50 each at any Western Supermarket location, the Emmet Oneal Library, or call 205-879-1746 and ask for the Wine Shop. Thank you!
Western Markets Presents…
An exclusive screening of AMERICAN WINE STORY & taste wines from the film
Thursday, October 16, 2014 at 5:30 pm at the Alabama Theatre
Janie Brooks Heuck, whose moving family story is at the heart of the film, will be on hand to answer questions and share Brooks wines.
Tickets are $25 at all Western locations or purchase online,
For additional info: Email Wendy at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-822-5920.