So, we sent out an e-mail yesterday (click here for a refresher) and were thrilled when we got some good feedback. Since no good deed goes unpunished, we thought we would practice what we preach. Here is what happened…
1. A cocktail. Tanqueray gin with Bittermilk Tom Collins. We sell Bittermilk for $12.99. Oh, and flowers of course. Alstroemerias are usually a big hit.
2. Horse’s doovers. Simple salsa-mole (use this recipe as inspiration, make it your own) with Mazietos.
3. Grilling Duroc pork chops and drinking a Victory Summer Love because… America.
4. Wine (of course). We had the 2008 Caldera from Fairview. Our retail is $14.99. Don’t neglect to notice the spinach salad and the saffron rice. The sautéed mushrooms and onions were excellent.
6. No fireflies, but Spanky did enjoy his walk.
7. The weather should be great tonight as well. You still have time to plan an amazing night. You might even be lucky enough to see some fireflies…p.s. we are doing a great wine tasting on Tuesday, July 22nd @ 5:30. Hope to see you here!
Our contact information is provided below.
2717 Culver Road : Mountain Brook, AL : 35223